About Tampa Title
Tampa Title Company is a full-service title agency that has provided prompt, courteous and professional real estate title and closing services for more than 20 years.
Just like a symphony conductor who orchestrates many others to create beautiful music, we coordinate the many, complex details of a real estate closing.
We work with buyers, sellers, realtors, lenders, attorneys, surveyors, home inspection companies, builders, hazard insurance companies and others to properly and safely close what is often the largest transaction of our customer’s life, and then we ensure that their title is insured.
Before, during and after your Closing at Tampa Title Company, we are working hard to perform many services that are needed for your Closing, with skill and attention to detail.
Here is a list of some of just some of the services we provide for our customers:
- We follow the Best Practices established by the American Land Title Association to ensure compliance with all regulations affecting real estate and loan transactions.
- We conduct a title examination and specify all documents required for closing and insuring the title.
- We clear title problems and attempt to obtain corrective documentation to correct title defects that are discovered in our title search.
- We close the transaction and collect and disburse collected funds to the proper parties and record the documents in the Public Records.
- We follow up after your closing to obtain satisfactions of mortgages, judgments and liens which were paid off.
- We issue Title Insurance Policies to protect the new home owner and mortgage lender.
All title companies are not the same! Choosing Tampa Title Company will give you the confidence and peace of mind to know that your transaction will be closed correctly. Put our experienced staff to work for you today! You may rest assured that your closing will be handled correctly and efficiently, and at a very reasonable cost.
Although her down-East Maine accent might throw you off, Donna has lived in Florida for 35 years. She has been a licensed title insurance agent since 1993. She is Tampa Title’s Manager and has been with the company since its inception in 1994.
Heidi was born in Massachusetts but has been a Florida resident since 1975. She is Tampa Title’s Assistant Manager and has been with the company since its inception in 1994. She has been a licensed title agent since 1998.
Mary has been with Tampa Title Company for 5 years. She worked part time through college and started full time when she graduated from University of South Florida, in 2016. She is a processor/closer with the company.
Gary is a life-long resident of Tampa. He is one of the founders of the company and serves as its President. Gary also is an attorney with the firm of Gibbons|Neuman, where he concentrates his practice in real estate-related matters, business law and estate planning.
Rod, a life-long Tampa resident, was one of the founders of the company and serves as a Vice President. Rod is also an attorney with the Gibbons|Neuman, law firm, and concentrates his practice in real-estate matters. He is also a Florida Supreme Court certified mediator.